Enjoy the last days of this summer by the pool with Guardian Aquatics! Our lifeguards can expect great compensation, plenty of sun, and a great tan!
- Build life-saving skills
- No experience needed
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Perfect for students, with flexible summer shifts
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Serve and integrate in the community and keep your community safe
- Develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Be a role model for kids
- Meet amazing people and make new friends
- Practice and promote safety
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or hazards
- Rescue patrons in distress or in danger of drowning
- Applies resuscitation techniques and otherwise renders first aid, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools and adjust chemicals as needed
- Keep the pool area clean and clear of debris or other possible injury hazards
- Assist in equipment maintenance and promptly report any equipment in need of repair
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
If you are at least 16 years old, come discover how you can become one of the best lifeguards around, while working at a pool close to your home. Take a chance to dive in, start your career and learn new skills with full training provided! Apply now!
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.